To confirm your participation in the International Conference, please register by the registration deadline. All delegates are requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the account detail and to make the payment.
To complete registration, make the payment and send us the payment receipt or transaction proof you received after the transaction you made along with the filled up registration form scanned copy before the last date of conference registration.
Delegates should bear the Service Charges (if any) of the bank on the Sender’s Side with registration fees.
Submit your Full paper for journal publication only after payment being confirmed by committee.
Registration fees you paid are non-refundable in case of not attending the conference or withdrawing the paper.
Registration Fees (Per Paper)
Category Registration Fees
Conference Presentation: 80 USD
Listeners/Co-author: 30 USD
Presentation with Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication: 150 USD
Conference Presentation with Multidisciplinary Scopus Publication: 450 USD
Conference Presentation with High-Quality Scopus/SSCI Publication: As per journal policy
1. Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication: Journals are indexed by Google Scholar, DOAJ, Crossref, REDIB, MIAR, Latindex
2. Multidisciplinary Scopus Publication option
* The Empirical Economics Letters (EEL) (ISSN: 1681-8997) [ABDC Indexed]
* Psychology and Education (ISSN: 0033-3077)[ SCOPUS Q4]
* Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (ISSN: 1309-4653) [SCOPUS Q4]
* Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology (Multidisciplinary)(ISSN: 1583-6258)[SCOPUS Q4]
* PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt / Egyptology (ISSN: 1567-214X)[SCOPUS Q3]
* Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business & Government (ISSN: 1323-6903)[Web of Science, ESCI]
* Information Technology in Industry (ISSN: 2203-1731) [Web of Science, ESCI]
3. High-Quality SCOPUS (Elsevier) Q2 & Q1, Web of Science™ Core Collection, SSCI/SCIE indexed journal publication fees are 800 USD to 2200 USD. Author(s) need to register as Conference Presenter (80 USD) before submitting the full manuscript. All journals are subject to compliance with the journal’s guidelines, terms, and conditions. Publication Duration 3 to 10 months & Publication Payment must be made after receiving the Journal acceptance letter.
Note: Journal Name & Fee details with the review report will be notified by email after review.
Registration fees are non-refundable and include One-day conference participation with the following benefits :
* Access to other virtual content from the conference.
* E-Conference Abstract Proceeding & E-Certificate of International Conference.
* Selected participants will be invited for several scientific projects (such as joint paper writing, keynote speaker, workshop coach, reviewer, scientific committee etc.)
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program. If an author has got more than one accepted paper, there will be a discount on additional paper registration.
**In the case of the first paper, a FULL FEE will be charged and in the case of additional papers 50% of the total fee per additional paper will be charged (only if the same author is being registered for all the papers).